The possibilities are endless in terms of how data can be combined and sorted. There’s not much you can do with a printed report. Now users can run analytics and create their own charts based on their specific needs.Craig Babigian FW Davidson & Co.
SMC Electric Supply – Part 1
- Data Analysis and Reporting Challenges prior to using Informer 5
- Why they chose Informer 5
- How Informer 5 addressed these challenges
- Implementing Informer 5
SMC Electric Supply – Part 2
- Why do I need to use a BI tool beside my ERP and CRM reporting?
- How Informer 5 helped them
- Improved analysis and reporting
SMC Electric Supply – Part 3
- SMC’s favorite functionality
- Self-service reporting
- Bottom-line benefits