- Provide technical support to our customers via phone, email, and/or web meetings in a prompt & professional manner.
- Assist with technical issues as they relate to the installation, upgrade, and general use of the product.
- Learn new database schemas to create database mapping and report packages to distribute to different business verticals.
- Conduct web-based training as needed.
- Collaborate with technical writers to develop and maintain internal documentation for software best practices and limitations.
- Verify and document software bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- IT-related customer service or software support background.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Technical and professional expertise required to perform the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions.
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with the Ellucian Colleague schema
- Experience with Informer
How To Apply
Please respond to HR Department, Entrinsik, 7721 Six Forks Road, Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27615 or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for in the email subject line. No phone calls please.