On July 16th, Entrinsik was joined by Vertafore in presenting a live webinar entitled, “Implementing Ad-hoc Reporting & Data Visualization for Sagitta Agencies.”
The hour-long session included information about Entrinsik’s Informer Reporting software and its beneficial uses tailored specifically for insurance agencies using Vertafore’s Sagitta.
Below are a few highlights of the presentation. If you would like to listen to the entire recorded webinar, click here!
- Entrinsik has been developing, implementing, supporting software solutions since 1984
- Informer introduced in 2001 and is actively used by over 1,500 organizations worldwide in various industries
- Actively working with Vertafore clients since 2003
- Sagitta Customers include: BB&T, USAA, HUB International, Ruhl & Ruhl, J.W. Terrill, McQueary Henry Bowles Troy, and many others.
- Entrinsik is a Vertafore Solution Partner, approved for online clients with collaboration on Sagitta/Informer integration and content (reports & metrics)
- Completely web-based reporting, analysis and dashboard solution
- One reporting platform for UniVerse (Sagitta) and SQL-based databases
- Allows non-IT users to quickly customize and create their own reports
- Uncover insights in real time as information changes to make critical business decisions
- Quick and easy implementation with Informer’s exclusive Sagitta Data Bundle
Sagitta Data Bundle
- Developed in collaboration with Sagitta® customers and Vertafore personnel (3rd cut)
- Instant access to policy/client and accounting reports by parameters such as department, division, carrier, yearly comparisons, and aging intervals
- Key out-of-the-box reports for accounting & policy management
- Pre-configured mappings allows users to quickly create and modify their own reports