An important maintenance upgrade is available as of today, December 2, 2016. The full release notes are available in the online documentation for your perusal.
Several essential issues are addressed in this new version (7.2.4) including:
- Merge company incorrectly indicating that the ID is not valid
- Reference number not captured for OTHER payment type
- Email and title lost when editing a person
- Credit card payments misapplied when paying minimum
Test and Live account upgrades are scheduled for Sunday December 11, 2016, during off peak hours.
A special notice to those interested in the Enrole System Status:
We have added a new section to the enrole zendesk notices dedicated to the health and status of the Enrole service. Postings to this area will include upgrade announcements like this one as well as notices of maintenance outages and information on any service interruptions. You can follow this section in order to receive these notices as they are posted. To follow the Service Status section:
- Visit the section at: https://enrole.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/203009246-Service-Status
- Choose the Follow button on the right next to the section title
We will continue to send these email announcements for a short time as we transition to using the zendesk System Status section. If you are interested in continuing to follow these announcements, please be sure to follow the System Status section.
The Enrole Team