Insurance agencies from across the country will be attending the 2013 NetVU Conference to seek out knowledge and networks, to learn how to better use their Vertafore systems to improve their agency’s efficiency and to gain and share information with colleagues about solving common business problems.
As a NetVU Gold Partner, Entrinsik will be on hand to demonstrate Informer reporting and operational business intelligence for agencies using Vertafore’s Sagitta agency management systems.
Register now to learn new skills, discover emerging trends and technologies, and connect with us and your peers. You will bring home skills to help make your agency more competitive. Here are a few of the ways you will benefit from attending:
- Maximize your investment in your management system and agency technology. Using the technology available at the maximum efficiency will help to reduce operational expenses and redundancy. Your agency’s talents can be put to better use cross selling and writing more business, giving your agency a competitive advantage.
- Break new ground — There is no doubt that your company’s future success will depend on productivity and profitability. This is where you will see how it’s already being done in other agencies, and where you will develop a vision for how you can adapt your agency’s workflows.
- Become more competitive — NetVU Conference provides the skills to more effectively use the tools available to you. You will have the chance to visit one-on-one with, not only us, but 80+ exhibitors in the exhibit hall. You will discover the latest products, services and equipment to make your agency successful. You also have the unique opportunity to visit the system-specific “How -To” Labs, which are designed to answer your specific questions regarding your Vertafore product. This hands-on interaction will give your agency a great advantage over the direct writers.
- Learn from the experts — All NetVU Conference sessions are conducted by the best of the best — the kind of people you don’t just run into every day. At the same time, they can share their years of experience regarding what works and what doesn’t.
- Bring home best practices by networking — NetVU Conference attendees come from agencies of all sizes across America. You will be able to exchange ideas and make one-on-one contact with people who have dealt with the same challenges you have, and learn how they tackled those challenges. There will be valuable networking with hundreds of insurance carrier representatives and industry experts. When you leave, we will all be a part of you extended network.
- Bring new visionary energy to your agency — You will be exposed to new ways of thinking about the use of your current technology. Visit with us and the other exhibitors to learn about our latest innovations. Plan to attend the “What’s New” session to hear about the latest developments from Vertafore. There is also an opportunity to speak directly with developers and Vertafore management to provide input on future enhancements.
- Know it’s worth the investment — The majority of those who attended the NetVU Conference in the past have said the event exceeded their expectations in many ways, providing opportunities for networking and learning tips, tricks, and the latest industry trends.
“Informer has not only helped us address our reporting needs, but we’ve started to realize additional bandwidth within our department because we are spending less time creating and recreating reports and more time on other business needs.”
— Michael Franz, CFO, R & R Insurance Services, Inc.
Register today. We look forward to meeting you in March!
For a free trial of Informer, visit http://entrinsik.com/informer-free-trial or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-703-0016.